Friday 10 February 2012

Upgraded!!




Thank you Big Sis for letting me gatecrash your holiday, for taking things home for me and for the provisions you brought to satiate the cravings I listed prior to my Vipassana course. These cravings obviously don't exist anymore as I practise twice a day at being a craving free zone. As such, I only polished off the Haribo star mix today because I didn't want to worry about unbalancing the blood sugar levels in the local ant population had they stumbled across an open packet!

The Berkin Residence
Thankyou also for upgrading to the poolside pad at your already lavish Varkala resort. It was a slice of heaven because until I stayed with you in the "pad" I had...
  • not had a hot shower since I left Mum and Dad's for the airport
  • only been in 1 fully sealed room since leaving Delhi airport
  • not seen a swimming pool since I was last in Hoveringham
  • not had a bathroom where sitting on the floor was even a consideration
  • been bereft of all mood lighting since leaving home
  • not been so happy to see someone that I cried since ...well that's personal!

Big thanks must also go to Sanjay & Bopinda and all of the gorgeous ladies (plus Dave) that made up your "Shining Minds" group. They treated me as one of their own and afforded me delightful opportunities to speak full-speed unadulterated British English over expensive superfood juices and cocktails ...a true treat for this budget-bound, sober veggie and her rising inflections!






x

1 comment:

  1. Two of my lovely girls.....R E L A X E D. A Lovely photo. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers - please ensure your comment is suitable for kids!