Thursday 16 February 2012

Upgraded Again!!



Suzi & the wine Sac
While I was at Sai Grammam, my old friend Suzi was on a business trip to Delhi. I worked with Suzi at L'Oreal in Hammersmith around about the turn of the millenium and she has since lived in France and Canada so she doesn't always make our "Grad' Reunions" so I had not seen Suzi for 3 years. As I was going onto the vipassana course, Suzi emailed to ask where I would be on the 10th of Feb, I had just moments in the internet cafe before I had to go and scribbled an email back to the effect of... "I''l be in Kerala, fly to Trivandrum I promise I will be there but I will not be able to communicate until the 29th!"

Like a true mate, Suzi put her faith in me and we met up back in Varkala for a weekend of unadulterated girlie chat and catching up in our fab seafront cottage!

A huge thank you this time to...

Makeup Free Me - ouch!



  • Sian and Ella for letting me have your mum all to myself for a weekend when you had not seen her for 10 days yourselves!! xx
  • Suzi's hubby Simon for the time with your Mrs and for providing the amazing sack of white wine - I had not had any since December 10th (not that I was counting) and I was extremely grateful!! Shame the resort manager took more than his fair share! x
  • Suzi for making the effort, it was brilliant to see you in such a great place in every way! x
x

2 comments:

  1. Darling Adele, so pleased to see a few photos with you looking so happy, relaxed and radiant! And glad to see you've had some friends and family around too : )) i love reading your blog, it's truly inspirational! Will you ever come back?!? I hope so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentines Day - at least we talked - a lot . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers - please ensure your comment is suitable for kids!