Tuesday 21 February 2012

Wormcatching

Four thirty ay em
bubbling bus stand
who knows where I am?
who cares, the air's
delightful

Six oh five ay em
Meditation space
where did my thoughts go?
right here, so near
just resting

Four fifteen ay em
Train breaks squeal
Is this my station?
next stop, set clock
more sleep

Five twenty ay em
Power cut face wash
Where's the mirror?
mascara, pallaver
by torchlight

Six ten ay em
black sand beach
Is this where we stood?
newly wed, future ahead
footprints gone

Three fifty ay em
Murky bathroom squat
what wrong did I eat?
too late, flood gate
rehydrate!

Six forty ay em
town centre stroll
can I keep this peace?
beep beep, rubbish sweep
Day'sbroken

2 comments:

  1. Hey Adele,

    Hope your well, your travels look like they've been fun. I've mostly been cycling from Mumbai south, will be heading to Hampi and then back to Mumbai to go home!

    I got the english teaching job in Japan, it starts in August, but i also have an interview for an urban design job in London so im going home partly for that and partly to see home again.

    safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Adele. Nearly 3 months since you left. Moving into unknown territory on the miss you stakes. Need some beachy Goa shots to bring some summer into our lives please.
    Take care and keep well my lovely!!!!!
    Mum xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers - please ensure your comment is suitable for kids!