Tuesday 3 April 2012

Hello ThinkingSpace Readers (yes You!)

ThinkingSpace was started hesitatingly for a handful of my nearest and dearest but these days there are hundreds of you lovely folk and I welcome you all wholeheartedly! I also want to thank you sincerely for the time you find to read this in your busy schedules.
This week's office is the roof of St Thomas' Diu, Gujarat!!

The commute

Please don’t be shy about sharing a ThinkingSpace link on Facebook or with any other of your networks that might be interested – there are still two months to go!  Owing to those who have already shared links, your numbers have swelled still further (over 100 views per day now) which is wonderfully encouraging.  I may not be earning but I am firmly employed carefully selecting ingredients and baking these quirky slices of India for your delectation.

From today I will trial a facility whereby all readers may leave comments.  Don’t feel obliged to comment, however whoever you are, your quips, jibes, kindness and feedback are heartening to receive.  I do aim to create a balance between observation, reflection and experience and would love to know if you want more of, less of or something different.  When commenting please be mindful of the fact that comments are public and that some readers are young and impressionable (Hello Fred and Barney xx)

NB Callum, Toby and Bea you are all way too grown up to be impressionable so I won’t send you kisses, I’ll just appreciate how cool you all are JJJ (but just in case …xxx)
Another day in the office on behalf
of my lovely readers!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - your last 3 posts are making me properly jealous. the animals, the beautiful buildings, the lovely people and the sunshine are all things I'd love to see. Fred and Barney will be thrilled to see their names on the internet! Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chef Adele,

    Thank you for taking the time to use only the choicest cuts, carefully preparing them and then serving them up in order to add spice to my life!

    Yours sincerely,

    A very satisfied diner

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers - please ensure your comment is suitable for kids!