Monday 14 May 2012

3 Cuts of Indian Beef

Not wanting to constantly moan about India, as so many blogs do, and conscious of what she has been giving, I have been careful to remain complimentary of this country.  It is, however, very hard travelling here, especially outside of the tourist zones which is where I have spent most of the last 6 months.  It has been more endurance than holiday, I have often lay on a bed in a dingy room wondering what the hell I was doing here toughing out the squalor, washing in water that’s smells of sewage, being covered up and unable to tan despite sunshine, having little privacy, having to publically pee on shitty concrete slabs (incidentally I think that’s why the ladies wear an underskirt under their sari …helps with splash-back), being ripped off at nearly every first exchange, being stared at uncomfortably and subjected to horrific levels of continual noise.  So it would be unbalanced if I failed to have a beef about a few things…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Readers - please ensure your comment is suitable for kids!