Thursday 24 May 2012

Hopefully Speaking


Over the last couple of weeks, Blogspot has been publishing almost a poem a day whilst I was away on another Vipassana meditation intensive.  I found early May in India just too hot to sight see so I stopped feeling bad about not doing it and sat under various fans and even by a pool, thoroughly enjoying writing my final splurge of Thinking Space poetry, which I hope you've enjoyed.

If I have survived Vipassana, then today (24th May) I will be in possession of a fully cleansed mind and engaged in noble chatting.  I will leave the Dhamma Thali centre tomorrow, Udaipur bound from where I hope to be back in touch to completely wrap up this Thinking Space.

Metta

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to us. Yes, I have loved your poems as I always do. I will miss this blog a lot. It has been a wonderful 'book' to curl up with over the last 6 months. It's been beautiful to look at. Its entertained us and helped us understand in some small way what you have experienced. We are soo looking forward to next week when we can have a hug. Take care over the next few days. Love you very much xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers - please ensure your comment is suitable for kids!