Saturday 19 May 2012

Working Women (Brilliant things about Blighty 1)


I’d like to buy my bras from you
Not from the sales men
I’d like to hand my smalls to you
for laundry not to them
I’d like you in the pharmacy
When miming that it hurts to pee
I’d prefer not to be measured by
Another touchy feely guy
I’d rather have you serving food
Than be drooled over by a dude
who thinks that coz I’ve got white skin
I clearly want to sleep with him.
Consider this, my parting plea
and step out of your reverie
and into work you’re needed there
for more than merely cutting hair!





1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm. I can't for the life of me imagine buying a bra from a man. Yet women sell boxer shorts, jock straps and dance supports to men....no...I'm with you, give me a woman every time. 10 Days. Cant wait for a hug xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Readers - please ensure your comment is suitable for kids!